- 2-3 years experience in an inhouse marketing team or agency with a proven track record
- Solid understanding of digital marketing best practices of SEO, digital advertising and social media
- Solid understanding of content strategy and creation
- Creative eye and ability to help/drive the creative process
- Ability to manage and lead projects including management of external resources and vendors
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and a proactive mentality
- Knowledge of Analytics and Reporting, Performance Metrics
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously hit deadlines, and manage time appropriately
- Creativity, high energy, positivity, and teamwork are a must to be part of this exciting marketing team!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead strategy, execution and ongoing management of all digital marketing programs and campaigns from start to finish and beyond.
- Coordinate with multiple teams like designers, developers, and content writers
- Report on the performance of programs and initiatives and leverage data to drive and enhance future efforts.
- Collaborate with existing marketing team on all projects including integrated initiatives