- Create case studies, brochures as well as other marketing collaterals.
- Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
- Identify and manage the creation of effective content to drive marketing outcomes.
- Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications.
- Create marketing presentations and pitch documents.
- Work closely with the design team to create videos and info graphs.
- Work closely with other departments to generate relevant content.
- Help ideate marketing collaterals and other marketing opportunities for Fingent.
- Plan and deliver help courses and materials for Fingents products
- Work with manager and business units to determine marketing budget and manage
- expenses to that budget.
- Promote products and services through marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate scheduling of campaigns.
- Coordinate conference, and trade shows.
- Manage company information.
- Track ROI for campaigns.
- Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness.
- Should have work experience in marketing communication or similar role.
- Should be familiar with b2b campaigns. Technology expertise preferred.
- Hands-on experience creating marketing campaigns and social media.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint and other presentation software.
- Good presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing Practices.
- Self-motivating, taking timely actions and achieving results
- Analytical skills to identify project outcomes and calculate efficiency as well as productivity
- Agency experience preferred.