Enthusiast who can communicate with business stake holders and subject matter experts to understand the business requirement and gather the problems and can document meticulously A As a business analyst the person will bring business process knowledge and provide it to functional consultant who in turn will be using this knowledge to configure the system.
- The business analyst in SAP has to work with functional, technical and Basis consultants in preparing the project effort estimate
- The analyst has to keep a close monitor on the project time line and will work closely with the project manager.
- The analyst will be working very closely to the internal PMO office to keep track of the budget and effort.
- Attend project meetings as requested
- Keep status reports up-to-date for various stakeholder groups, ranging from detailed implementation reports to high level executive updates
- Track project spend against budget, provide regular updates/reports working closely with internal PMO
- Evaluate all incoming/outgoing bills to be submitted to accounting for payment
- Act as first point of contact for vendors/customers with billing questions; handle or refer as appropriate
- Status update to SAP team and will be working closely with SAP Practice Head.
- Become information custodian
- Team administration – calendar management and expense reporting for team meetings and events
- Understanding on SAP
- Proven experience with multi-tasking, managing priorities, and balancing mixed requests.
- Highly organised, attention to detail with experience of prioritization under pressure
- Strong communicator; ability to convey issues concisely and accurately
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build productive working relationships and influence
- Good analytical skills; to be able to assess problems thoroughly and drive logical conclusions
- Confident; comfortable with interacting with others, and willingness to show initiative
- Adaptable/flexible; understands the needs of the business may change quickly and can respond accordingly
- Professional business acumen
- Aptitude for technology and software – proficiency with Microsoft package software, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.