- Ability to monitor the cost, calculate the number of resources for the project and deploy it for the project.
- Understanding client requirements and SAP project manager has the responsibility to design a comprehensive strategy for achieving a successful outcome of the project.
- Responsible for developing a good relationship with the respective client, get inputs from the client and communicate to the team members of the project.
- End to End management and coordination of the project and responsible for the successful completion of the project.
- Arrange all the facilities to the team who are working on the project, provide training, support and extract the best out of the team.
- SAP project manager should have the ability to solve complex problems which arise in the project and responsible for the outcome and finish the project with great quality and on time.
- Design schedule for the project and set a timeline for each member of the team and delegate a specific task to each member of the project.
- Responsible for the timely completion and SAP project manager has the responsibility to complete the project within the stipulated budget.
- Predict risk factors and eliminate it for the successful completion of the project.
- Frequently reporting about the project to the clients on exactly about the progress of the project, if it is laid down in the proposal.
- Participate in Proactive initiatives, showing innovation, sharing knowledge, enhancing reusability, conducting webinars at the global level and mentoring junior colleagues in a technically challenging environment. Should be a team player with exceptional communication skills. Should have strong analytical skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills both written and oral.