At Fingent, we believe that technology can make a meaningful difference to the lives around us. The lives of those who use it, the lives of those who build it and to society at large. We create and provide software which is beautiful, usable and compelling, to solve complex business challenges. We nurture smart people who bring out the best in themselves, their peers and their clients.
Skill Set Requirement
- Excellent knowledge in Python, PostgreSQL, MVC, RESTful APIs
- Excellent aptitude in technology, including a proven ability to learn and apply new technologies.
- Excitement to solve real-world problems with robust technology solutions.
- Proven ability to conceptualize, plan, design and implement well-performing, secure, scalable applications.
- Engage closely with business and engineering teams to help determine the best technical implementation methods.
- Solid knowledge in all phases of software development.
- Strong OOP skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams.
- Hands-on experience with Django, Flask or other Python frameworks.
- Hands-on experience with Git, CI/CD procedures.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implement low-latency, highly available, and performant applications
- Design and implementation of high availability RESTful APIs
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implement large, efficient Database
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Work collaboratively with PM, UX, QA teams to understand end-user requirements to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of software features