- Excellent team management.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development and OOP concepts.
- Ability to write secure WordPress themes and Plugins from scratch.
- Customize existing WordPress themes/plugins.
- Should have excellent knowledge of WordPress coding standards and security.
- Knowledge in how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Experience in customizing popular WordPress plugins like Woocommerce, WPML, Membership plugins etc.
- Good knowledge in WordPress hooks, multisite, translations etc.
- Basic knowledge in SEO.