Logistics is a complex business, requiring operators to simultaneously control several variables, many of it outside one’s control, with a great degree of precision. Performing such tasks manually can be quite daunting, and even impossible in today’s increasingly complex, tech-savvy, fast-paced and highly competitive business environment.
The software has now become indispensable to accurately and seamlessly manage different elements of the logistics business, be it fleet tracking, inventory management, warehouse management, delivery management, route optimization, or anything else.
This guide covers the following types:
- Why It Makes Sense to Deploy Software Based Systems
- Software transforms Warehouse Management
- Software improves Inventory Management
- Software based systems overhauls fleet management
- Intelligent software to optimizes routes
- How Blockchain technology heralds new business models in Delivery Management
- Big Data Analytics takes efﬁciency to new heights
- The cons of software in Logistics