SAP Application Management Services (AMS)
The foremost challenge of any IT manager or CIO today is to reduce unwanted costs, achieve more with less budget, handle workload spikes, manage IT spend, and monitor backlogs effectively. With the growing demand for SAP applications, businesses are desperate to get dedicated and reliable support and technical expertise to meet their strategic goals.
FinAMSCare, our AMS framework, is designed to simplify your application maintenance, optimize costs, and ensure seamless integration of IT infrastructure. FinAMSCare offers the flexibility to pick and choose from a bouquet of services or skill sets on an ON-DEMAND BASIS. Our AMS services are executed on a GLOBAL DELIVERY MODEL – with a combination of onsite and offshore resources as the requirement/project would demand. FinAMSCare prevents you from making any upfront payments.
Benefits of Fingent AMS Services
Service Points to Save Cost and Time
- Customer pays only for the time actually utilized
- One service point is equivalent to one hour of offshore support
- Purchase and use service points on the fly
- Robust ITIL processes to optimize resources and costs
- Increased landscape optimization and continuous landscape monitoring
- Best security practices from SAP, user authorizations aligned with GRC standards
Work with a Certified SAP Partner
- Leverage AMS for any specific operation such as monitoring database and transport management, BASIS activity, etc.
- Extend current SAP team through Skill Augmentation or opt for a Complete Outsourcing
- Attain demand leveling and gain capabilities that only a certified SAP partner can provide
AMS Model Different from Others
- Tools, accelerators, and knowledge repository reduce total cycle time for issue resolution or project execution
- Support any regular business as well as projects like Upgrade/ Module Implementation
- One-to-one relationship with SAP leadership ensures early aligning with product strategy and roadmap
Fingent AMS Framework - FinAMSCare
Fingent SAP AMS framework is an established and cost-effective AMS model that encompasses a broad range of Application Maintenance and Support services. FinAMSCare, our uniquely designed AMS framework, helps us extend support to our client’s objectives 24/7. Designed by our certified and experienced SAP consultants, FinAMSCare reduces total-cost-of-ownership (TCO) and ensures quality service delivery to our customers. Regardless of the type of maintenance required, our AMS model can be adapted to your specific needs.
Our SAP Application Management Services & Solutions
Our SAP AMS solutions offer your enterprise the freedom to focus on valued business operations and ensure continuity in the long term. For more than a decade, we have been helping businesses – small and large – solve business challenges using technology. Providing a strong ITIL process and effective resource and cost optimization, we help you evolve with the latest technologies for improved business ROI. FinAMSCare delivers better service at reduced maintenance costs and guarantees close monitoring of SLAs.
SAP Technical Support
Fingent’s technical support services are designed to strategically scale and revitalize your ERP. Leveraging our expertise allows you to derive more value from your application portfolio.
- Data migration services
- Application integration services
- Add-on functionality developments and enhancements
- Development using standard ABAP, FPM, Workflow, HANA, UI5, FIORI, WebDynpro, Adobe Forms, IDOC/ EDI, PI/PO, SCI, and BI/BW
- Development using non-SAP technologies such as Angular, Node, Postgres, etc. to enhance your core ERP application
- SAP upgrades as well as conversion and migration to S/4 HANA
SAP Functional Support
We offer functional and post-implementation business support services to initiate functionalities and procedures in your current and new business areas. Combining process redesign and user training, we help you optimize the utilization of functionalities.
- Integrate and configure SAP modules and submodules
- Manage business process changes impacting cross functional modules
- Region-wise rollout of business units
- Offer training and support to users
- Manage and support year-end and month-end activities
- Functional support for SAP S/4 HANA migration, SAP upgrades, etc.
SAP Basis Administration Services
Leverage the in-depth industry expertise and technical know-how of our SAP consultants to optimize your enterprise landscape and application usage. Performance evaluation of your SAP applications
- Assess and expand storage as required
- Security management and user support
- Database and operating system migration for ECC and HANA
- Support for SAP S/4HANA migration and other SAP upgrades
- Monitor and optimize transport management
- Support Package Application
Our SAP AMS Support Models
Fingent offers two principal AMS support models for maintaining your SAP applications: Skill Augmentation Model and Complete Outsourcing Model. Choosing the right model depends on your specific business requirements, budget, and critical business processes.
Skill Augmentation Model
If your team requires specialized skill sets or resources in niche SAP areas, you can leverage our Skill Augmentation Model. We follow a process-oriented methodology to maintain, enhance, and manage SAP ERP systems. Our cost-effective and streamlined SAP Application Management Services (AMS) range from on-demand SAP support to application monitoring, maintenance, support, and help desk services. We are well-placed to offer you the flexibility required to manage any business requisites. Ensuring feasibility, we list the business criticality, priority of implementation, and cost estimates to close gaps that need to be covered or customized.
Complete Outsourcing Model
Opting for a Complete Outsourcing enables you to replace your team with a partner like us (in other words, converting your Fixed Costs into Variable Costs). This helps you attain demand leveling (managing spikes in demand) and gain capabilities that only a certified SAP partner can provide. The role of a certified business process expert in SAP is inevitable for your company’s future growth. With us, you’ll get dedicated offshore consultants to streamline your business processes. Automate redundant tasks, reduce human errors, save time, and enhance business efficiency and productivity with our AMS services.
SAP Modules and Industries Supported
Logistics & Supply Chain
- Streamlined sales management cycle
- Effective sales order, delivery, shipping, billing, and payment collection
- SAP SD, MM, WM, and other modules supported
- Effective and flexible goods processing, movement, and stock maintenance
Accounting & Finance
- SAP FICO and SAP S/4HANA Finance Transformation to facilitate effective financial management
- Streamline accounting, reporting, planning, and monitoring of costs
- Integration with other logistics modules
- Equip CFOs for successful enterprise transformation
Manufacturing & Maintenance
- Enhance production planning and manufacturing activities
- SAP PP, PM, and other modules supported
- Efficiency in all maintenance activities, including inspection and repairs
- Support corrective and preventive maintenance
- End-to-end lifecycle management powered by SAP Solman and EAM
- Asset tracking and management, streamlined process, and proactive improvements
- Productive tools, methods, and process management content
- Enhanced business integration and efficiency
Get proven, cost-effective solutions to stabilize your SAP applications and environment
SAP Application Management Services (AMS) are processes used to maintain, enhance and manage enterprise SAP environments. It includes development, implementation, testing, maintenance, and support. SAP AMS provides many benefits in managing and maintaining a company’s SAP ERP system. AMS helps keep your business applications bug-free and up-to-date with the latest technological developments.
AMS services can be delivered by a qualified consultant that can leverage their expertise and business knowledge to provide maximum value to your company. Since they do this repeatedly, the time value is saved. An AMS provider gives you the ability to be more strategic with your SAP solution. Only an expert technology provider can help you derive all the benefits from Application Management Services (AMS) while managing complex SAP applications. An experienced partner like Fingent can ensure successful SAP application support and management. Fingent is a certified SAP Silver Partner authorized to deliver a defined SAP application support process.
SAP application maintenance and support engagements can be broadly divided into four phases:
- Phase 1: Identifying requirements, defining scope and business case, and planning service delivery model
- Phase 2: Transition existing systems by deploying the AMS model suited to the people, processes, technology, and governance
- Phase 3: Stabilize the changes rapidly to realize value from your applications and ensure stable performance
- Phase 4: Optimize operations and apply systematic innovation to realize your business objectives
- Your IT becomes more strategic and less tactical
- Tailored AMS solutions can meet your specific business needs
- You will receive 24/7 assistance for your applications
Fingent AMS for SAP, named FinAMSCare, is our SAP service management framework designed to enable CIOs and IT managers to reduce unwanted costs, achieve more with less budget, handle workload spikes, manage the spend, and monitor backlogs effectively.
FinAMSCare is a uniquely designed framework that helps us extend support to our client’s objectives 24/7. It is a flexible framework that allows our customers to pick and choose from a bouquet of services or skill sets on an on-demand basis.
SAP Cloud Application Services helps customers adopt and run the latest SAP technology with reduced complexity and costs. It offers you access to the latest technologies that help build a stable foundation for your business. Some of the services provided by SAP cloud application services include application management services, managed data services, managed security services, and managed testing services.