Organizations expect a lot from today’s Enterprise Applications Systems – and rightly so. The market trends have been driving the environment, which is influencing the scenario of single ERP vendors, less customization, more frequent upgrades, integrated modules, web services, vendor consolidation and outsourced support and hosting etc.
Fingent’s Solutions revolve around the Organizations’ requirements to:
- Standardize processes and Domain-specific Customizations
- Integrated Operations and Application Management, Integrated Helpdesk and single SLA for infrastructure services
- De risk through discrete application outsourcing
- Reporting and analysis of business performance
Our Enterprise Resource Planning Solutions, extend to all realms of business
- Forecasting and Budgeting
- Post Mergers and Acquisition IT integration
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Governance and Compliance
- Risk Management
- Accounts Receivable and Dispute Management Process
At Fingent, we take cognizance of the following areas of concern while proposing an ERP implementation solution to our customers.
Fingent provides Full lifecycle IT services for eCommerce and eBusiness to address supply side and purchase side needs of retailers and consumer product manufacturers.
Our eCommerce solutions have capabilities in providing SOA based integrated back end eBusiness solutions, Web 2.0 technologies and creating a multichannel buying experience through a robust Multichannel framework.
Fingent Focuses On
- eCommerce Functional components: Order Management, Catalog Transaction Reporting, Business Intelligence
- B2C: Personalization, Live Chat, Community, email Marketing Social Networking
- B2B: Collaboration, Product Information Management, Customer Web Store, Promotions Management
- Design & Blue Print, Application Development & Integration, Application Management,
- User Interface & Web site Response time optimization Infrastructure: 24×7 support, Managed hosting services, PCI compliance
Fingent uses an “outside in” approach to Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to improve the customer experience and establish business drivers that help unlock the value of CRM investments.
Fingent’s CRM has developed an exceptional repository of processes supported by in-house tools & proven methodologies to roll out the best in-class CRM roadmap for global organizations. Our custom solutions generate business value in every facet; from ‘Customer Service Transformation’ to ‘Improving Loyalty Programs’.
Fingent’s CRM practices provide the entire spectrum of business, functional and technology services to customers in all phases of their CRM roadmap; with extensive customer care and call center process automation capabilities,
We Focus On
- CRM Lifecycle Services utilizing pre-built functional and technical frameworks across marketing, loyalty and retention programs, sales
- Online self-account management, zero-touch OM, complex order configuration, flow-through provisioning, integration
- APIs to leading billing systems, billing inquiries and adjustments, and fraud and revenue management, thus dramatically reducing CRM TCO.
- CRM strategy, design, requirements (mapped to best practices), vendor assessment, fast-track implementation