How Fingent Helps
We enable organizations to realize a Cloud-first vision through our expertise across various cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, IBM, and Google. Fingent’s cloud infrastructure capabilities aim to enhance the IT responsiveness, resource utilization, and economic flexibility of organizations.
Our Cloud Infrastructure Capabilities
Public, private, and hybrid cloud
Cloud Infrastructure Delivery Models
Cloud Infrastructure Components
Cloud Infrastructure Management
Why innovate your business with us
Consistent high-quality results with a robust agile team and a dedicated QA practice
Highly cost-effective and best-of-breed solution with no last minute surprises
Transparent project management with maximum adherence to deadlines
Our Unique Approach & Process
By initiating your project with Fingent, you get a dedicated and skilled team backing you up round-the-clock. All our processes are customer-oriented, designed to reduce the cost of business operations, address IT resourcing challenges, and offer you a competitive edge. We start with a deep analysis of your requirements and continue our relationship with post-launch support and updates.
Research and Discovery
Validating and Shaping Idea
Design and Prototyping
Testing and Quality Assurance
Maintenance and Support
Hundreds of leading businesses have derived strategic advantages from our transformative solutions.
The entire engagement was completely transparent and very systematic. It’s been an exceptional working experience.
Their team is completely committed to our success as a client, and they do that with their dynamic team.
They’ve also been great at meeting the needs of our timeframe versus theirs.
They go above and beyond what the typical developer interaction would be.
They were highly responsive to our needs.
We found their project management solid.
Reviews from engineers testify that their code was consistently solid and comprehensively documented.
I have been very pleased with Fingent Corporation’s user experience and design capabilities.
Fingent’s project team demonstrated passion and commitment throughout the dev cycle and it was very evident in their work.
They’re an honest company to deal with … they were always fair and reasonable.
Cloud infrastructure is a broad term used to describe the components required for cloud computing which include both hardware and software. These components are server, storage, networking, and virtualization software. You need cloud infrastructure to host services and applications in the cloud.
In the cloud computing infrastructure, the data is stored on remote servers, which can be accessed through the internet. To simplify our understanding, let’s divide cloud computing into front-end and backend. The front end enables a user to access data stored in the cloud using an internet browser or a cloud computing software. The back end allows you to securely store data. The back end comprises servers, computers, databases, and central servers. By following a set of protocols, the central server facilitates operations. The central server uses a middleware to ensure seamless connectivity between devices/computers connected via the cloud.
The first step towards building a dedicated cloud infrastructure is to decide on the best hosting provider as we need to invest a good amount of resources in it.Following this decision, you can apply these steps to build your cloud infrastructure:
- Analyze and identify the technology that will act as the foundation of your on-demand application infrastructure.
- Determine what delivery infrastructure you will need for the provisioning process that can offer visibility into application capacity, performance as well as resource management.
- Ensure that the infrastructure can support the metrics and thresholds that you will be using to trigger provisioning processes.
- Make sure that your network is prepared to deal with the on-demand application infrastructure. The network might need to undergo constant optimization so that it can adapt to the changing traffic patterns.
- End-to-end visibility is crucial for on-demand infrastructure to function and respond in real-time. Automation of management tasks will improve the visibility across systems.
- The integration and automation of all the infrastructure components such as the storage, network, and application enable the infrastructure to act on-demand. Integration supports the automation of workflows.
Cloud infrastructure consists of servers, storage devices, network, cloud management software, deployment software, and platform virtualization. Cloud services differ from each other in terms of implementation specifics, while they share these common cloud infrastructure features:
- Cloud computing infrastructure utilizes virtualization across storage, network, and server so that pooled IT resources can be used flexibly and efficiently.
- By utilizing software that automates the provisioning and scaling of compute, storage, and networking resources, cloud services can meet the rising/ changing user demands instantly.
- Cloud computing infrastructure supports web-oriented service APIs (application programming interface) so that users can call the web APIs without needing the assistance of the cloud services provider. This allows users to build their own applications by calling the API.
- Cloud supports multi-tenancy and metering, that is, the ability to physically or logically segregate the traffic and data storage associated with different customers. This allows businesses to closely track service usage per customer.
The cloud is a collection of servers housed in gigantic complexes owned and maintained by some of the world’s leading corporations like Microsoft, Amazon, Google, Apple, and IBM. Essentially, our data resides on computers we don’t have access to. This kind of remote storage reduces the need for expensive hardware in our homes or offices.
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) is a type of computing infrastructure that is provisioned and managed over the internet. IaaS has the ability to quickly scale up or down based on demand. This helps you save unwanted expenses and get rid of the complexity of buying and managing your own physical servers and other datacenter infrastructure. Since each resource is offered as a separate service component, you only need to hire the ones you actually need. IaaS involves servers and storage, networking firewalls/ security, and data center physical plant/ building.