You can set your browser to notify you before you receive a cookie, giving you a chance to decide whether to accept it. You can also set your browser to turn off cookies. If you do so, however, some features of our Websites may not work properly.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a site and allow a site to recognize your device. Cookies managed by Fingent only are called “first-party cookies,” whereas cookies from third parties are called “third-party cookies,” as explained below.
Cookies do a lot of different jobs, such as letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience. They can also help to ensure that the online advertisements are more relevant to you and your interests. In addition, cookies can help us to analyze the use of our websites and online content (analytics cookies), and they can also facilitate/track the interaction on our websites and online content with social media (e.g., links to social media sites, like buttons, etc.).
Yes, we may use information collected from our cookies to identify user behavior and to serve content and offers based on your profile, and for the other purposes described below, to the extent legally permissible in certain jurisdictions.
In other cases, we can associate cookie information (including information from cookies placed via our advertisements on third-party sites) with an identifiable individual. For example:
Do you use any cookies from third-party companies?
Storing your Preferences and Settings: Settings that enable our website to operate correctly or maintain your preferences over time may be stored on your device.
What specific cookies are used by this website?
These are some of the cookies we use on our website.
- First-party cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with the services and features available through our website. We do not collect or store your personally/sensitive identifiable data.
- Performance & Functionality cookies: Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the website’s key performance indexes, which helps deliver a better user experience for visitors. Functionality cookies enhance the performance and functionality of the Fingent Sites. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and how frequently visitors use our website.
- Analytics and Customization Cookies: These cookies collect information that is used either to help us understand how the Fingent websites are being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are or to help us customize our website and application for you to enhance your experience. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
- Advertising cookies: These are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you and your interests. They also perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed, and sometimes selecting advertisements based on your interests.
- Thirty-party cookies: The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
How to Control Cookies Manually.
You can allow, block, or delete the cookies installed in your browser by configuring the browser’s options.
We may update this Cookie Statement from time to time to reflect the changes in the cookies we use or for any operational, legal, or regulatory reasons.