Fingent offers leading offshore e-Learning services and functionalities that range right from Consulting to Courseware Authoring & Management, providing professional servicing around Learning Management Systems (LMS) and collaborative learning for market segments spanning Publishers, Universities and Corporate Groups.
We have successfully implemented, re-engineering, tested and maintained various systems dealing with eLearning Management.
- End to end service offerings in e-Learning from Consulting and Implementation, to BPO support and Infrastructure management
- Value Based delivery models designed for maximum customer satisfaction
- Proven Global Delivery model using in-house methodology
- Rich pool of design specialists including Instructional designers, Copywriters
- In-Depth domain expertise – Extensive experience in university, higher education, lifelong learning and corporate training
- Reusable IPs and frameworks like Eduslide to reduce time to market and improve operational efficiencies
- Compliance to Industry standards
Fingent enables a mutually collaborative environment of synchronous and asynchronous learning, through virtual classrooms, virtual learning environments (VLE) and web conferencing.
Virtual classrooms comprise of an online “learning place” in which a course can be virtually experienced. This facilitates the assimilation of learning of students, with the option of multiple participants being able to collaborate in the learning event. This is enabled through conferencing, forums and chat rooms.
Web conferencing comprises of real-time meeting and content delivery. Learning is enhanced and a human element introduced through video tutorials.