- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- IDE – Android Studio
- Programming Language – Java,
- Nice to have knowledge in Kotlin
- Design Patterns – MVP, MVVM, etc
- UI – Linear, Relative, Constraints layout, etc
- Good in using git
- Has implemented client-server communication
- Has implemented local data storage
- Knows how to write unit test cases
- Knows how to resolve crashes, memory related issues
- Aware of app store build release process.
- Understanding of app performance and memory footprint optimization
- Knows how to write unit test cases.
- Knows Manual Memory Management Rules.
- Knows how to debug and resolve crashes, exceptions, etc.
- Aware of the app store build release process.
2 - 4 Years