- Experience in Linux OS administration (Server and Client)
- Experience in working virtualization (VMware, Openstack,etc..)
- Experience in Kubernetes
- Experience in working cloud Infrastructure Management (AWS, Azure, etc..)
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages.
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Nginx, Apache, Tomcat, MySQL, Postgres, PHP, Dotnet core, etc.
- Experience in configuration management tools, such as Ansible, Juju, etc.
- Familiarity with load balancing, firewalls, etc.
- Proficient with networking
- Ability to build and monitor services on production servers (Nagios, Icinga, etc..)
- Experience in handling hardware installation and maintenance (server, switches, etc..)
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration Tools such as Jenkins, GIT, etc.
- Multitasking skills
- Relevant Certification will be added advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Development team to identify and Implement DevOps practices for the projects.
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing applications
- Responsibility includes site reliability and platform stability.
- Expected to respond to incidents, support on problems.
- Build, release and configuration management of applications
- Setting up CI/CD pipelines using right tools