At Fingent, we believe that what we build touches the lives around us. We use technology to create a better and smarter environment. We nurture thought leaders and encourage them to be the seeds of change through smart software development and consulting services. Our commitment to quality and integrity helps us to use technology and create a better and smarter future.
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and team working skills with a passion to learn.
- Detail-oriented with good attention to detail.
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered, ability to engage and connect with customers, have meaningful conversations, and nurture the relationship.
- Programming/technical experience or good understanding of technology.
- Experience in handling presentations and demos to customers/stakeholders.
- Experience in collaborating and closely working with Development/Engineering teams.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills. An interest in producing creative solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment and deliver results.
- Knowledge or exposure to Business Management will be an added advantage.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Product Expertise: Develop a sound knowledge of a complex and evolving software product; be well versed in all its features and capabilities. Ability to manage product demonstrations to internal/external audiences when required.
- Requirements Detailing and Documentation: Conceptualize user scenarios, and capture these as workflows and wireframes. Define business use cases and success criteria for new features.
- Product Coordination & Sprint Execution: Planning, Tracking, Execution, and Delivery of Sprints. Support and collaborate with the Engineering team in Product Backlog Grooming, Feature discussions, Mockup Reviews, UAT.
- User Experience Research: Interview existing customers and/or potential users to get their feedback on the product. Collaborate with the Customer Support Team to gather customer insights and guide them on feature-related queries when required.
- Inter-Department Coordination: Coordination and close collaboration with other internal product teams. Enable product upgrades and feature releases by liaising with Product Marketing, Sales, and Customer Support teams. Work closely with the Development team to understand how features are implemented.