Enterprises and industries always require quick assembly of unique products, launches and events. This calls for a robust and agile innovation process that ranges from idea generation to successful market execution; with many stages in between. Every stage is an important stage with critical decisions leading to success or failure of the product in the marketplace.
Fingent carries out a detailed analysis for management of the enterprise content, and puts in a process for implementation of the solution. Fingent then executes the project in a phased approach using a blended onsite-offshore model.
- Defining types of content, structure, rules and workflows for content creation and approval
- Creating design templates specific to client requirements, identifying repositories, designing taxonomy, defining metadata and virtual contribution folders
- Defining workflow and integrating with search engines for criteria based search and full-text search
- Building the site to be accessed
- Testing functional and technical requirements
- Performance and load testing
- Deployment, content migration and versioning the content