Custom Designing with 2D Configurators
Enabling customers to design their products is one of the best approaches to gaining traction. With 2D configurators implemented in web and mobile applications, retailers can seamlessly let their audience customize their products as per their desired fabric, color, pattern, and designs.
- Cost-effective product customization
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Reduced product returns
- Increased brand loyalty
Improve Product Visualization with 3D Configurators
Customers feel empowered when they have detailed product information. 3D configurators make it easier for customers to visualize products in a 3D view, allowing them to make informed purchase decisions. Furniture stores or manufacturers can easily leverage this technology for product customization and demonstration.
- Easy product visualization
- Save cost on physical showrooms
- Allow in-store experience from anywhere
- Eases display of large catalogs
Virtual Try-ons with 3D Commerce
Shopping habits are evolving! Customers now like to try out products before purchasing them. That’s why top retailers, especially in fashion and beauty, now utilize 3D Commerce solutions to provide customers with unique virtual-try-on experiences. By uploading photos or using AR apps, customers can easily try on clothes, make-up, and accessories or visualize products in a chosen space.
- Contactless shopping experience
- More opportunities to upsell and cross-sell
- Improve conversion rates
- Keep pace with the competition
Integrated Technologies for Smarter Shopping Experiences
Sometimes, you need more than one technology to power unique shopping experiences. Retailers selling complex products like machinery and furniture can utilize a mix of 3D, 2D configurators, and AR to allow customers to ease product customization, visualization, and purchase processes.
- Complete digitized shopping experience
- Simplify product designing, visualization, and purchase
- Reduce manufacturing wastage
- Improve sustainability
Learn how a leading On-demand Textile Printing Firm utilized 3D Web Configurators to boost their competitive edge in the market!
How Custom Software Development Helps Better Leverage The New-age Technologies
Flexible & Scalable
Easy to Leverage Mobility
How Can Fingent Help?
PREDICTABLE RESULTS ADHERING TO DEADLINES
- Transparent project management
- Warranty-assured deliverables
- Carefully defined project plans
- Handle unexpected challenges
COST-EFFECTIVE, BUDGET-FRIENDLY SOLUTIONS
- No last-minute surprises
- Efficient operations
- Good coding practices
- 24/7 tech back up
ADVANCED TECH EXPERTISE
- Expertise in new age technologies
- Top-notch developers
- Adherence to QA best practices
- Easy implementation