Common Challenges Faced by Shed/Cabin Manufacturers
Inaccurate floor plans : Manually drawing floor plans on paper or documents often results in inconsistencies with the customer's specifications and building requirements, leading to multiple rounds of iterations and delays in the manufacturing process.
Unable to see the structure in real-time view : Customers may not have the opportunity to experience the look and feel of the product at every stage of the construction process, which leads to uncertainty and dissatisfaction with the final result.
Time-consuming : Manually designing the customer's requirements and iterating on the design through back-and-forth communication can be time-consuming, further delaying the final product's delivery.
Unable to handle large customer requests : Those who operate on a small scale may face difficulties accommodating multiple requests due to limitations in production capacity, resources, or expertise.
Unable to handle complex designs : The lack of skilled laborers to design and simulate complex structures makes it challenging to provide accurate estimates and timelines for completion.
Are you in a similar business or want to know more about 3D web configurators?
Personalize Your Cabin With a 3D Web Configurator
- Customers can easily design and customize their own cabins or sheds in a user-friendly and intuitive interface.
- Customers have an opportunity to see products in realistic spaces, including the product colors, textures, scale, and placement.
- Makes it easy for potential customers to know what they are buying and help in their purchase decision.
- Ensures that the final product meets the customer’s exact specifications, reducing the risk of errors and miscommunications.
- Manufacturers can save on their material costs and improve overall efficiency.
- Easily handle large volumes of customer requests and scale up or down to meet changing demands.
- Manufacturers gain a competitive edge by providing a unique and innovative customer experience.
- Leads to higher customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- A 3D web configurator can be used as a marketing tool to attract new customers and showcase the manufacturer’s capabilities.
How Fingent can help?
Fingent helps you leverage emerging technologies in innovative ways to redefine your business processes. With a dedicated team of engineers who stay abreast of the latest technologies and agile methodology of development, we convert out-of-the-box concepts of our clients into solutions with ease.
CONSISTENT HIGH-QUALITY RESULTS
- Top-notch developers
- Dedicated quality assurance team
- Adherence to QA best practices
- Agile development process
COST-EFFECTIVE, BUDGET-FRIENDLY SOLUTIONS
- No last-minute surprises
- Efficient operations
- Good coding practices
- Expertise in latest technologies
PREDICTABLE RESULTS ADHERING TO DEADLINES
- Transparent project management
- Warranty-assured deliverables
- Carefully defined project plans
- Handle unexpected challenges