Business Development Consultant – Software Solutions
1 - 5 Years
- Good logical reasoning and analytical skills.
- Excellent proficiency in oral and written English.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products.
- Customer-centered and a well-rounded attitude.
- Good interpersonal skills and well versed with telephone/email/chat etiquettes.
- A natural problem solver and responds well to pressure.
- Able to work in a team as well as an individual contributor.
- Good at multitasking, time management and prioritizing.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Have a sound knowledge of our product lines and services.
- Always deliver exceptional customer experience.
- Set appointments with prospects using available channels.
- Responsible for individual KPI’s.
- Responsible to track and document all activities.
- Use available tools to compile weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports.
- Proactive in suggesting improvements to processes and identifying training areas.
- Seeks frequent feedback and is aligned to the career path.
- Collaborates with senior members of the team for strategy development for different accounts.
- Collaborates with marketing and pre-sales to provide them with valuable inputs and be an information enabler.
- Constantly works on updating his knowledge areas to understand trends and patterns within the technology space and able to position Fingent accordingly.
- Collaborates with the PMO team to always stay informed about the projects at Fingent and our capabilities as a company.