At Fingent, we believe that business software should be beautiful, usable and compelling. We are helping to bring a new level of quality to people who have not had access to well-designed software at work before.
You will be working in Fingent’s Project Office in a leadership role. This is your opportunity to work with leading edge technologies and solve complex IT and business challenges.
You will be responsible to work closely with Business and Technology teams, leading the understanding and successful implementation of the technology solutions to business requirements. You are responsible for the quality,and timely delivery of software technology solutions. You will work with talented developers, designers and testers while being the SPOC to clients and senior management at Fingent.
Shared Skillset and Requirements ( common to all PMO roles ):
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to dive deep with clients, designers, QA, and developers to ensure we are producing high quality solutions that meet business requirements
- Ability to co-ordinate with the development teams and other teams like QA, UI/UX and BA to ensure the right teams are working on the right components at the right time, with clear expectations of milestones and goals
- Ability to report on project status and metrics to management stakeholders
- Ability to understand the business problem (s) and context, and communicate the same through formal means ( Presentations, documents etc.) and informal means
- Ability to conceptualize user scenarios, and capture these as workflows and wireframes. Coordinate with design experts to create mockups for presenting solution recommendations to clients.
- Project planning and progress monitoring including issue and risk management
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills. An interest in producing creative solutions
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment and deliver results.
Role Specific Skills and Requirements
||| Product Manager:
- Developing product vision and strategy and driving overall product strategies and roadmaps. Communicating this vision to senior leadership for buy-in.
- Writing business cases and produce financial models for key strategic projects
- Develop product requirements and partner with engineering, marketing, design, & sales to deliver them
- Entrepreneurial / Intrapreneurial experience – building and leading businesses, including ownership and optimization of business performance metrics
- A demonstrated track record of leading a medium to large-scale ‘program’ from conception through completion, demonstrating multi-functional skills to make it successful
- Strong analytical, project management and organizational skills
||| Project Manager:
- Defining and executing project plans, assembling resources, and developing processes
- Strong applied knowledge of core project management areas- Business Case, Governance, Project Organization, Quality, Risk, Plans and Change.
- At least 3 years of experience managing software development projects, with exposure to international clients and applied knowledge of modern software development methodologies
At Fingent, we take your career seriously and will ensure that we provide continuous feedback and support to develop your skills and ensure your personal satisfaction and growth.