At Fingent, we believe that what we build touches lives around us. We use technology to create a better and smarter environment. We nurture thought leaders and encourage them to be the seeds of change through smart software development and consulting services. Our commitment to quality and integrity helps us to use technology and create a better and smarter future.
Fingent is looking for BA/Product Owner’s/Project Coordinator’s for our Project Office team, who have prior proven experience in project management with good stakeholder management and excellent communication skills.
You will be working closely with our Business and Technology teams, to ensure successful implementation of the technology solutions for our Customer’s business requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Mandatory software requirement analysis experience with good written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills and critical thinking.
- Ability to understand customer’s problems, create detailed business analysis documents, conceptualize the solution and present the same to customers.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders in order to maintain transparency and ensure that the solution meets customer’s needs.
- Ability to conceptualize user scenarios and capture these as workflows and wireframes.
- Coordinate with design experts to create mockups for presenting solution recommendations to clients.
- Monitor the project progress and report the risks and issues in a timely manner.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of SDLC and project management methodologies.
- Ability to identify changes to the agreed scope and communicate with the customer and relevant stakeholders.
- Ability to ensure the project is completed within budget, scope and schedule constraints.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and deliver results.
Our culture of openness, honesty, and trust fosters an environment of learning and growth. We value – the desire to be the best at what you do, the ability to support your peers, and most of all, the desire to be a good human being.