At Fingent, we believe that what we build touches lives around us. We use technology to create a better and smarter environment. We nurture thought leaders and encourage them to be the seeds of change through smart software development and consulting services. Our commitment to quality and integrity helps us to use technology and create a better and smarter future.
- Proficiency in English & Excellent communication skills
- Capable of multitasking and coordinating with multiple teams to fulfill client requirements.
- Able to effectively communicate with clients and prepare convincing online write-ups/messages.
- Expert in requirement gathering. Strong in logic/flow/technology and cost negotiation.
- Proven new business development ‘hunting’ experience with demonstrated consistency.
- Fair knowledge in Upwork, Guru and other relevant online profiles.
- Quality project selection and bidding on UpWork & Guru etc.
- Must have 1-3 years of experience in Web Development & Mobile Apps project acquisition & closing through the online bidding platforms.
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management via various online bidding platforms.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Must have sound technical knowledge of advanced Web and Mobile technologies trending today.
- Must be analytical enough to understand complex project requirements and prepare a high-level online proposal/bid to generate leads.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handle the initial client discussion and get them interested for a call with the team.
- Gather and consolidate strategic client and opportunity related information to pass on to pre-sales and the sales lead.
- Continue prospect engagement and account management throughout the sales cycle until closure.
- Independently manage up to mid-level technical conversations and proposal presentations with prospective clients.
- Scout for new bidding platforms and websites to uncover suitable opportunities.
- Lead generation through LinkedIn, database i.e. ZoomInfo, Data.com, and other social networks would be an added value.