At Fingent, we believe that what we build touches lives around us. We use technology to create a better and smarter environment. We nurture thought leaders and encourage them to be the seeds of change through smart software development and consulting services. Our commitment to quality and integrity helps us to use technology and create a better and smarter future.
- Proven experience in business development for software products or services
- Good logical reasoning and analytical skills.
- Excellent proficiency in oral and written English.
- Good understanding of technology, stacks, jargons etc to hold meaningful technical conversations
- Customer-centered and a well-rounded attitude.
- Good interpersonal skills and well versed with telephone/email/chat etiquettes.
- A natural problem solver and response well to pressure.
- Able to work in a team as well as an individual contributor
- Good at multitasking, time management, and prioritizing
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Have a sound knowledge of our product lines and services.
- Always deliver exceptional customer experience.
- Set appointments with prospects using available channels.
- Responsible for individual KPI’s.
- Responsible to track and document all activities.
- Use available tools to compile weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports.
- Proactive in suggesting improvements to processes and identifying training areas.
- Seeks frequent feedback and is aligned to the career path.
- Collaborates with senior members of the team for strategy development for different accounts.
- Collaborates with marketing and pre-sales to provide them with valuable inputs and be an information enabler.
- Constantly works on updating his knowledge areas to understand trends and patterns within the technology space and able to position Fingent accordingly.
- Collaborates with the PMO team to always stay informed about the projects at Fingent and our capabilities as a company.
- Mentor and guide junior team members.
Experience : 1-4 yrs