At Fingent, we believe that technology can make a meaningful difference to the lives around us. The lives of those who use it, the lives of those who build it and to society at large. We create and provide software which is beautiful, usable and compelling, to solve complex business challenges. We nurture smart people who bring out the best in themselves, their peers and their clients.
Skill Set Requirement
- Diploma/Degree/Masters/ in Fine Arts (mandatory).
- Prior experience in Motion Graphics designing as well as a strong portfolio of sample projects
- Thorough knowledge in design, color and 2D animation.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere Pro or similar tools
- Passion for Photography & Videography.
- Keen eye for design and aesthetics
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks effectively
- Has to be a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
- Experience in 3D software is an advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Gather and evaluate graphic design and video content requirements from internal clients.
- Conceptualize and develop design concepts / video storyboards based on the client requirements.
- Create and deliver motion graphics and animations for various media.
- Editing video footage and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics
- Staying up to date on the latest graphic design techniques.