At Fingent, we believe that technology can make a meaningful difference to the lives around us. The lives of those who use it, the lives of those who build it, and to society at large. We create and provide software that is beautiful, usable and compelling, to solve complex business challenges. We nurture smart people who bring out the best in themselves, their peers, and their clients.
- Proven work experience as a Desktop Support Engineer or Technical Support Engineer or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments.
- Working knowledge of office automation products and computer peripherals, like printers and scanners, and cellular devices.
- Knowledge of managing network equipments & anti-virus programs.
- Knowledge is asset management tool.
- Knowledge in the Backup & restore process.
- Ability to perform remote troubleshooting and provide clear instructions.
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills. Good communication skills.
- Customer-oriented attitude.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Address user tickets regarding hardware, software, and networking and provide a resolution within SLA.
- Remote troubleshooting for End-user issues (Hardware & Software).
- Walk customers through installing applications and computer peripherals.
- Ask targeted questions to diagnose problems.
- Guide users with simple, step-by-step instructions.
- System health check and log monitoring.
- Maintain IT security in all support areas.
- IT Asset management and inventory update.
- Report Generation for IT support activities.
- Coordinating with IT vendors for support activities.