At Fingent, we believe that what we build touches lives around us. We use technology to create a better and smarter environment. We nurture thought leaders and encourage them to be the seeds of change through smart software development and consulting services. Our commitment to quality and integrity helps us to use technology and create a better and smarter future.
Fingent is looking for candidates for our Project Office team, who have prior proven experience in project management with good stakeholder management and excellent communication skills.
You will be working closely with our Business and Technology teams, to ensure successful implementation of the technology solutions for our Customer’s business requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Proven working experience in software project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of SDLC and project management methodologies
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to assist in the definition of project scope and objectives
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Ability to develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule and costs
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Ability to coach team members based on their strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Develop comprehensive project plans, timeline and road maps
- Ability to ensure the projects are completed and delivered within budget, scope and schedule constraints
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Experience in implementing ERP systems is an added advantage
Our culture of openness, honesty, and trust fosters an environment of learning and growth. We value – the desire to be the best at what you do, the ability to support your peers, and most of all, the desire to be a good human being.