• Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP MM
Should be thorough with Procure to pay cycle in SAP, with a good understanding of SAP PP,
PM, QM, HUM modules and integration with SD and FI modules.
Should have an understanding of SAP VIM and have supported or implemented in VIM
Understanding of Indian taxation would be a must.
• Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate
system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
• Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
• Map client business requirements, processes, and objectives; develop the necessary product
modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
• Design, customize, configure and testing of MM
• Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
• Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems.
• Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues;
• Document functional designs, test cases and results.
• Proactively identify and propose a business process and/or system enhancements
• Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects
• Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
• Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
• Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members
Desired Skills & Experience
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects.
• Minimum of 5 years designing and configuring MM modules.
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time
• Experience in a Professional Services or Distribution company is an asset
• Understanding of accounting business processes
• Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective
• Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others • Must be results