Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects.
- Minimum of 5 years designing and configuring MM modules.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time
- Experience in a Professional Services or Distribution company is an asset
- Understanding of accounting business processes
- Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
- Must be results oriented
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP MM
- Should be thorough with Procure to pay cycle in SAP, with a good understanding of SAP PP,
PM, QM, HUM modules and integration with SD and FI modules.
- Should have an understanding of SAP VIM and have supported or implemented in VIM
- Understanding of Indian taxation would be a must.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate
system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements.
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements.
- Map client business requirements, processes, and objectives; develop the necessary product
modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
- Design, customize, configure and testing of MM.
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems.
- Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues; Document functional designs, test cases and results.
- Proactively identify and propose a business process and/or system enhancement.
- Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects.
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
- Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required.
- Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members