- (Order to Cash) Technical Competencies 4 to 6 year of SAP SD including at least 1 + year on SAP S/4HANA
- Experience as consultant with complex and multiple projects (both complete Core template design / build / validation, Implementation, roll-out and support),focusing on Pricing.
- Should have strong hands experience on configuration of SAP SD Module for order types, Contract management, Pricing, taxation, Billing, Item categories, and should be able to conceptualise and map various business strategies using SD module
- Experience on SAP S/4HANA is required.
- Exposure to SAP CRM processes and Integration to other SAP Modules and 3rd Party systems
- Functional competencies Operational business experience (or good awareness) Substantial business experience in Sales, marketing, logistics Management in Large firms
- Hands on Customizing experience on managing order to cash order process
- Very Strong understanding of SAP SD Pricing module
- Hands on Experience on configuration of rebates process
- Certified in S/4HANA 1909 Sales would be given preference
Roles & Responsibilities
- As part of the Fingent’s consulting team, your primary role would be to actively aid the consulting team in different phases of the project including problem definition, effort estimation, diagnosis, solution generation and design and deployment
- You will explore the alternatives to the recommended solutions based on research that includes literature surveys, information available in public domains, vendor evaluation information, etc. and build POCs
- You will create requirement specifications from the business needs, define the to-be-processes and detailed functional designs based on requirements.
- You will support configuring solution requirements on the products; understand if any issues, diagnose the root-cause of such issues, seek clarifications, and then identify and shortlist solution alternatives
- You will also contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives with an objective of providing high quality value adding solutions to customers.
- Ability to work with clients to identify business challenges and contribute to client deliverables by refining, analyzing, and structuring relevant data
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends
- Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
- Ability to assess the current processes, identify improvement areas and suggest the technology solutions
- One or two industry domain knowledge
4 - 6 Years