At Fingent, we believe that technology can make a meaningful difference to the lives around us. The lives of those who use it, the lives of those who build it and to society at large. We create and provide software which is beautiful, usable and compelling, to solve complex business challenges. We nurture smart people who bring out the best in themselves, their peers and their clients.
- Experience in Linux OS administration (Server and Client)
- Experience in working virtualization (VMware, Openstack,etc..)
- Experience in Kubernetes
- Experience in working cloud Infrastructure Management (AWS, Azure, etc..)
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages.
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Nginx, Apache, Tomcat, MySQL, Postgres, PHP, Dotnet core, etc.
- Experience in configuration management tools, such as Ansible, Juju, etc.
- Familiarity with load balancing, firewalls, etc.
- Proficient with networking
- Ability to build and monitor services on production servers (Nagios, Icinga, etc..)
- Experience in handling hardware installation and maintenance (server, switches, etc..)
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration Tools such as Jenkins, GIT, etc.
- Multitasking skills
- Relevant Certification will be added advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Take ownership and manage projects that vary in size and scope depending on requirements.
- Strong understanding of application development methodologies
- Adapt at evaluating problems accurately and displaying sound judgment
- Participate in technical discussions.
- Work closely with the Development team to identify and Implement DevOps practices for the projects.
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing applications.
- Responsibility includes site reliability and platform stability.
- Expected to respond to incidents, support on problems.
- Build, release and configuration management of applications.
- Setting up CI/CD pipelines using right tools.
- Documenting Processes & Monitoring Performance metrics.