At Fingent, we believe that what we build touches lives around us. We nurture thought leaders and encourage them to be the seeds of change through smart software development and consulting services – ultimately laying the foundation for a better and smarter future. Our culture of openness, honesty, and trust fosters an environment of learning and growth. We value – the desire to be the best at what you do, the ability to support your peers, and most of all, the desire to be a good human being.
We are looking for Project Managers (Senior, Mid level and Junior) to join our Project Management Office team (PMO) in Kochi, India. The PMO lies at the heart the work we do –
- understanding customer pains and underlying problems,
- identifying technology based solutions,
- managing/co-ordinating the development and deployment of such solutions
all with a strong focus on making a meaningful difference to people’s lives.
PMO team members in Kochi, work directly with customers around the globe, delivering technology projects across diverse industries – Real Estate, Media, Logistics, Continued Education, Legal and Healthcare to name a few.
Working at the PMO in Fingent, you will have:
- The opportunity to work on a diverse range of technology projects across the globe, across different industries and sectors.
- The opportunity to work on business applications of new technologies, including Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, IOT and more.
- Direct exposure to clients and end users
- The opportunity to work closely with our technology experts, SMEs and our senior leadership team
- The benefits of an open, value based, people centric work culture. A fair pay with health insurance, fitness allowance, statutory benefits and more
- The opportunity to contribute back to society through our work locally in Kochi
The skills, expertise and experience, we expect from you, include:
- Proven working experience in one of – leading tech teams ( Developers, QA, UX, Analysts, Cloud, etc.) OR software project management/coordination
- Good leadership skills, with a proven ability to consistently get things done without the need to use pull rank ( i.e. without formal authority)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in English. Excellent customer interaction skills and the ability to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders
- Proven ability to successfully define and manage – project constraints, changes to the project scope, schedule, costs, risks. Ability to ensure the projects are completed and delivered within budget, scope and schedule constraints
- An aptitude and interest to coach and build people
If selected, you are expected to work from our office in Kochi ( Kerala, India), post pandemic. Having the skillset and experience listed in the previous sections is mandatory.
8 - 16 Years