At Fingent, we believe that what we build touches the lives around us. We use technology to create a better and smarter environment. We nurture thought leaders and encourage them to be the seeds of change through smart software development and consulting services. Our commitment to quality and integrity helps us to use technology and create a better and smarter future.
Skill Set :
- Strong hands-on development experience in Java/J2EE.
- Must have a good understanding and experience in functional programming concepts(Streams/Lambda) in Java.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented and J2EE design patterns
- Experience working with RDBMS such as PostgreSQL
- Experience in writing REST APIs using JAX-RS or Spring
- Good understanding of ORM tools such as Hibernate
- Good understanding of the Spring Boot ecosystem specifically Spring Data JPA
- Strong experience working with GIT
- Good Knowledge in database programming, experienced in writing stored procedures functions and triggers.
- Experience in Oracle will be an added advantage.
Good to have:
- Exposure to AWS ecosystem
- Knowledge about containerization techniques
- Docker, Kubernetes etc
- Experience in rule engines such as Drools
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and build scalable services and RESTful APIs with Java.
- Lead a small team of high-performing engineers.
- Be part of the entire application development life cycle, right from concept stage to design, development, delivery, and post-launch support.
- Work with business partners and other stakeholders directly to seek clarity on requirements and propose solutions.
- Participate in peer code reviews.
- Use test-driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality.
- Interface with internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
4 - 8 years