At Fingent, we believe that what we build touches lives around us. We use technology to create a better and smarter environment. We nurture thought leaders and encourage them to be the seeds of change through smart software development and consulting services. Our commitment to quality and integrity helps us to use technology and create a better and smarter future.
- Strong knowledge of PHP
- Should have experience in Laravel, MySQL/Postgresql
- Experience with building RESTful JSON web services.
- Capable to build efficient and reusable PHP modules
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Write “clean”, well-designed code and follow industry best practices
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Solid knowledge in all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Excellent relational database skills with MySQL
- Strong willingness to adapt to changes and learn new technologies
- Knowledge of Shell scripting is an advantage.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Be part of the entire web application development life cycle, right from concept stage to design, development, delivery and post-launch support
- Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale
- Use test-driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
- Interface with internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development