We are looking for a talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric software for customers across the globe. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing firm and gain deep experience across different projects, with the opportunity to interact with global customers as a part of a project team.
- The role is about visual interactive interface design: how users interact with software, how users process information, and ultimately how the software we create “looks” and “feels”.
- The core of this role is the creation of a final “pixel-perfect” UI in a systematic way.
- Experience has used two or more of Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Sublime Text or other open-source HTML editors is important.
- You will need a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web standards and mobile interactions to be successful in this role.
- Importantly, you should have demonstrated an avid interest in design and should be able to talk about your design decisions.
- Outside exceptional UI and interaction design talent, success in this role is dependent on being highly self-motivated and managed, super organized, always open to feedback and critique, and extremely collaborative.