- We’re looking for an enthusiastic Product Designer with a passion for designing great products to join the Product team at Fingent.
- We need someone who is empathetic, decisive and has experience in creating great user experiences for software products.
- You’ll be responsible for designing intuitive user experiences and creating user interfaces that solve users’ pain points.
- The ideal person for this role loves to collaborate with other teams to craft the perfect product, and leverage interaction, UI, and visual design to do the best work.
Product Designer Requirements
- A proven track record of UX & UI design, across a number of products that have been used by different demographics
- Experienced in working on cross-platform applications to develop user experiences covering mobile phones, tablets and computers
- Strong knowledge of current UX best practices, UX Design processes, including user research and usability analysis
- Ability to sketch out visual concepts both on paper and using software applications. Proficient in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools.
- Ability to guide and coach junior UI Developers, oversee and review their work to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- You have a portfolio of visually consistent and relevant designs work that you’re proud to share with us.
- You have excellent written communication skills, know how to receive and deliver constructive criticism, and work well in an agile team.
Product Designer Responsibilities
- Create thoughtful and appropriate solutions to design challenges of all sizes by translating research insights into beautiful and engaging user interfaces which satisfy user needs, business requirements and technical constraints.
- Produce engaging experiences using sketches, wireframes, storyboards, and prototypes to collect feedback and iteratively improve and support the design process.
- Translate wireframes and experiences into highly-polished visual composites with attention to interaction design whilst following style and brand guidelines.
- Conduct usability tests, analyse user feedback and activity to iterate and enhance the user experience.
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to conceptualise, document, design and develop new product concepts.
- Create high-fidelity mockups and work with engineers and product managers to oversee UI design implementation, while also serving as an advocate for design in strategic product decisions.