At Fingent, we believe that technology can make a meaningful difference to the lives around us. The lives of those who use it, the lives of those who build it, and to society at large. We create and provide software that is beautiful, usable and compelling, to solve complex business challenges. We nurture smart people who bring out the best in themselves, their peers, and their clients.
We are looking for WPF .Net Developers who can be an integral part of a multicultural team while working from our Kochi (Kerala, India) development center. This is an opportunity to work as a part of a very talented international team, with opportunities to learn, grow and enhance your skillset.
Skill Set :
- Expertise in C#, .Net, with experience in developing at least two Windows Desktop Applications
- Expertise in Windows Application development using WPF and related technologies namely, XAML, PRISM, MVVM Databinding & Writing custom controls
- Strong hands-on experience using C# and WPF with working knowledge of C# Delegates, Events, Collections, LINQ, Serialization and parallel tasks
- Should have previous experience in the multi-threading application
- Proven track record of developing UI rich application using XAML for either WPFDesktop Apps.
- A clear understanding of MVVM (Model-View-ViewModel) principals is a must including knowledge of Converters, Data Template, Control Template
- Expertise in WCF, Winform, UWP and similar Client/Server Architectures will be an added advantage
- Experience using .net framework 4.0+
- Knowledge of Installers generating MSI builds and WiX Toolset
- Knowledge in deployment to Microsoft Store
- Good Knowledge of SQL and Proficiency in MS SQL Server or any similar DB technology. Experience in creating database schemas, stored procedures and writing optimized queries will count as a plus
- Experience using Entity Framework and LINQ-to-Entities database queries, EF migrations
- Good exposure to OOPS concepts, Knowledge of design patterns
- Custom development of WPF/UWP GUI components.
- Integrating services/API with UI components using patterns and frameworks like MVVM/PRISM
- Active role in the design, development, testing and delivery of the overall system.
- Plan, design and develop high quality desktop applications.
- Propose and deliver scalability and performance enhancements to our GUIs.
- Ability to work and follow the framework design by architecture team
- Build software using Agile methodologies.
- Interact with clients to get clarity on requirements
- Participate in design sessions and code reviews.
- Work on cross-functional teams.
- Be ready to mentor and be mentored.
3.5 - 6 Years